Effective Date: 16 Dec 2020
- “Contact Information” means your email address
- “Effective Date” means the date set forth at the beginning of this document.
- “Brutask Affiliates” means any parent, subsidiary, member, officer, director, employee, or agent of Brutask or any company under common control with Brucira.
- “Transaction Information” means all information related to transactions that you conduct on the Service and your interactions with the Service.
- “User Account” means an account permitting access to the Service, which is associated with a sign-in using Google’s O-Auth.
- “User Account Information” means information that identifies you to the Service, including your user name, password, internet protocol address, and MAC address.
- “User Content” means images, comments, and other materials that you post to the Service.
Types of personal information we collect
Brutask collects the following types of Personal Information through the Service:
- User Account Information
- User Content
Mechanisms for collection of personal information
Purpose of collection and use of personal information
Brutask uses Personal Information to:
- operate and improve the Service;
- administer the Service’s facilities for communications among and between users;
- provide user support;
- inform users about new and changed functionality in Brutask Services;
Brutask's use of information received, and Brutask's transfer of information to any other app, from Google APIs,will adhere to Google's Limited Use Requirements.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your Personal Information to:
- service providers who act for us or provide services for us, such as for customer support or for the processing of payments, and to such service providers their use of Personal Information is subject to our agreements with them and any applicable laws;
- vendors in connection with the investigation of possible fraud, or as part of legal proceedings affecting Brutask or the vendor;
- any person or government agency in response to a subpoena;
- to a government agency in response to an investigation, regardless of whether or not a subpoena has been issued;
- any person to enforce our rights or protect our property; to protect the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud; and Brutask employees and outside professionals (such as lawyers and accountants) for the purpose of auditing, compliance, and corporate governance.
Storage and securtiy
We believe the security of your information is a serious issue, and we are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your information under our control. Notwithstanding such measures, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Service. We also are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
We will retain Personal Information only as long as our business needs require. We will then destroy or render unreadable any such information upon disposal.
Brutask reserves the right to send you emails relating to your account and to the Service. You can opt-out of receiving such emails if you wish to, but until then, you agree to receive them.
No responsibility for privacy practices of third parties
Interactions with others
The Service may contain areas where you may be able to publicly post information, communicate with others such as discussion boards or blogs, review goods, services vendors, and submit media content. Such use is subject to our Terms of Service, and may be viewed by the public at large. Any information, including Personal Information, that you post there will be public, and therefore anyone who accesses such postings will have the ability to read, collect and further disseminate such information.